The product page displays most important information about your products.
The product details page is designed to clearly display the most important information about products. The page contains the following columns:
- Category - Which category the product is assigned to
For more information: ABC Category
- Name - The name of the product
- SKU (= Stock Keeping Unit) - Product Identification
- Current service level - The percentage that the product has been delivered to the customer
- Stock time - The estimated time when the stock will be sold out
- Free Stock - The stock which is currently physically in the warehouse
- Expected Demand (monthly) - The average demand per month in pieces
Details per specific product
You can expand a product by clicking on it. You will then receive an overview with all the details of the selected product. The data shown here comes from your source system.
- MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)
You can also set the MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) per product
- Lot Size
Set how many pieces you want to place per order (Lot Size)
- Phase-out products
You can also see the phase-out button. You can use this button when you no longer want to order an item. See here, for more information.